- Serves 4
- Makes 8-10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These pancakes are gluten, dairy and sugar free and if you want to make them vegan you can swap the eggs with coconut oil.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8-10 )
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 240mls rice/almond or soy milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Coconut yoghurt
- 2 Sliced peaches
- 1 mashed banana
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and beat in the eggs, mashed banana and flour to a smooth consistency. If the batter is too thick add a little more milk or flour.
- Add the blueberries. If using frozen ones, make sure they are defrosted first.
- Heat an oiled pan over a medium heat and add a ladle full of mixture in the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes until browned and then flip the pancake.
- Top with a spoon of yoghurt and sliced peaches.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.