My future mother in law introduced me to this.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 80 grams Butter softened
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 4 Single chicken breast fillets
- 3 Medium carrots
- 250 grams Green beans
- 1/4 cup Toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup Finely grated gruyere cheese
- Combine butter, parsley & juice in small bowl, cover, refrigerate.
- Cook chicken on heated oiled grill plate (or grill/barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through. Cover loosely to keep warm.
- Boil, steam or microwave carrots and beans, separately, until tender then drain.
- Serve chicken on vegetables, divide parsley butter among chicken pieces, sprinkle with nuts & cheese.
For a variation cook and crumble prosciutto over chicken before adding the butter & cheese.