A really yummy weekend breaky or lunch.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Hash Browns (regular frozen variety)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Tasty Cheese grated
- 4 Button Mushrooms (large-ish)
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Spray or grease 4 of the moulds in a Texan muffin tin (Large Muffin Tin).
- Crumble or thinly slice thawed hash browns. Put in bowl with just 1 cup of cheese. Add oil and salt & pepper and mix thoroughly. Press into muffin moulds so that you form a deep nest.
- Cook in oven for approx 15 mins or until golden.
- In the meantime, cut button mushrooms into small pieces and mix with garlic. In a frypan sauté until just cooked. Set aside.
- Crack one egg into each nest and then top with sautéd mushrooms, the rest of the cheese and parsley. Return to oven and cook for a further 10 mins for runny yolk or 15 mins for hard yolks. Serve with sliced avocado and toasted muffins. Yum!