- Makes 16
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Need a sweet treat but trying to stay healthy? These are for you!
Ingredients (makes 16 balls)
- 1/2 cup pitted dates , soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes and drained `
- 1/4 cup raw mixed nuts ( almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts ) your preference
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- coconut for rolling
- Add nuts to food processor and process until nuts are a rough texture
- Add the dates, almond meal and salt and blend until mixture starts to ball together ( add more almond meal if its too sticky at this stage)
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out spoonfuls and roll into a ball. Roll in coconut to coat
- Store in fridge
Quick and easy. A little treat to satisfy your sweet craving but healthy ! Win win!