It’s burgers time! Preparing the mince meat for this “Messy Finger Recipe” of home-made burgers, Ansell Food Handling Powder Free Gloves made it much easier. I’ve used them not only for mixing my secret spice mix into the mince meat, but also to cut the onions.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500g Beef mince
- Tomato, capsicum, beetroot, cheese, onion, cucumber, lettuce, fried bacon (optional)
- Tomato sauce, mustard and mayonnaise (optional)
- Mix the mince (use your Ansell food handling gloves) with spices. I use my own secret spice mix, but you can use salt & pepper and what ever else you'd like.
- Cut the burger buns in half. I like to toast mine, you don't have to though. Butter is optional. Fry the burgers and onion.
- Assemble your burger as per my picture. Or, you can assemble yours any way you like.