- Serves 15
- Makes 30
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A great recipe for the adults (and kids of course). Guaranteed to be gone instantly.
Ingredients (serves 15 | makes 30 cookies)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 170g melted butter
- 185g brown sugar
- 110g white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups dark Nestlé Choc Bits
Notes... - I like to make a batch, roll it into a log and place in the freezer and quick and easy go to cookie dough. - You can also leave over a few tablespoons of the Choc Bits to place ontop of your cookies while they are cooling down. This is great for presentation.
- Preheat oven to 165°C . Line trays with baking paper
- Sift flour and set aside
- In a bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk Until light and creamy.
- mix in thwthe sifted ingredients until just blended
- Stir in the Choc Bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big round tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie trays (leave room for spreading)
- Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before trandfering to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe Imitation Subway Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.