- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A bit of a variation to the plain old ‘schnitty’.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 large Beef steaks, pounded out
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2-3 teaspoons Italian spices
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
Notes... Minute steak or rump can be used. You can get the butcher to run it through the tenderiser or pound it out well with a meat mallet. Extra dried oregano can be put through the crumbs for a bit more flavour.
- Beat eggs well
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and spices
- Dip steaks into egg then press into crumbs , making sure to coat well
- Melt some butter in a frying pan with some olive oil
- Place crumbed steaks into hot oil and butter and season with a little salt and pepper
- Cook a few minutes each side until golden Serve with veggies of choice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.