- Makes 16
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A fun alternative to traditional Iced Vovos – Jelly Belly Vovos. We were sent a box of Jelly Bellys so thought it would be fun to recreate one of our childhood favourites!
Ingredients (makes 16 Jelly Belly Vovos)
- 1 packet Arnott's Nice Biscuits (or similar)
- 125g Butter, room temperature
- 1.5 cups Icing Sugar
- 1 - 2 tbs Milk
- 8 Red, White & Blue Jelly Belly jelly beans per biscuit
- 1/2 cup Shredded or Desiccated Coconut
- Place butter in a mixing bowl and beat on high for at least two minutes until butter is light yellow and forms soft peaks.
- With the beaters on low to medium speed, gradually stir in the icing sugar and milk (a few drops at a time). Once all icing sugar has been added add a few more drops of milk if the icing is too thick.
- Spread each biscuit with a 2mm thick layer of icing and then place Jelly Belly jelly beans down the centre. Finally sprinkle each side of the biscuit with coconut which should stick nicely to the icing.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.