- Serves 6
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
I created this recipe with the help of McCormick’s flavour shots and this resulted in a very tasty treat.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- beef or pork ribs (the choice is yours)
- 1 pk McCormick Chilli Con Carne
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup treacle
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- Place the ribs in a large bowl. Combine all the ingredients (except the ribs) in another bowl and mix well. pour over the ribs and toss to coat. Cover and place in the frig for 2 hrs or overnight to marinate.
- Drain ribs, reserving the marinade, Pour marinade into a saucepan. Place over low heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-10mins or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Spray BBQ grill or flat plate with oil. Preheat on med-low. Cook the ribs, turning and basting often with the marinade for 45-50 mins or until sticky and golden.
Easy, tasty and finger licken good .