- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg Chicken Breast
- 400g Coconut Cream
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Mccormicks shot of zesty chicken curry
- 200g sliced green beans
- Handful of coriander
- Pour the zesty chicken curry oil into pan, add the cubed up chicken breast and onion.
- Cook for between 10-15 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
- Once the chicken and onion is cooked add the coconut cream and green beans simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Just before serving add a handful of coriander. Serve on a bed of rice.