- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
My son surprised me by buying and making these veges for dinner tonight – it’s the little things in life that give such joy. Love you son xxx
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 big sweet potato, cut into desired sized cubes
- 1 big wedge of pumpkin, cut into desired sized cubes
- 3 white potatoes, cut into desired sized cubes
- 3 tablespoons of duck fat
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Toss all veges in duck fat in a roasting pan
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, depending how you like your veges done.