- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
My son surprised me by buying and making these veges for dinner tonight – it’s the little things in life that give such joy. Love you son xxx
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 big sweet potato, cut into desired sized cubes
- 1 big wedge of pumpkin, cut into desired sized cubes
- 3 white potatoes, cut into desired sized cubes
- 3 tablespoons of duck fat
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Toss all veges in duck fat in a roasting pan
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, depending how you like your veges done.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.