- Makes 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
An easy, decadent and creamy ice cream that doesn’t require an ice cream maker. Perfect for a night in with girlfriends or an easy dessert!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (makes 2 litres)
- 600ml thickened cream
- 395g tin NESTLE condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla essence
- 120g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE white chocolate bits
- Place cream and condensed milk in the freezer to chill (but not freeze). Meanwhile, place raspberries and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until raspberries release their water, then add cornflour and stir until the mixture thickens (about 2 minutes). Place raspberry syrup in freezer to chill.
- In a large bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Add NESTLE condensed milk and vanilla and whip until the mixture is thick and fluffy. Gently fold in white chocolate bits.
- Once raspberry syrup has chilled (it can't be hot otherwise it will melt the icecream and become frosty), layer half the cream mixture in a tin. Drop teaspoons of the raspberry syrup on top, reserving half the syrup. Using a tooth pick or skewer, swirl the raspberry into the ice cream. Repeat with remaining cream mixture and raspberry syrup.
- Cover tin with foil and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve!
You could use blueberries for a different twist!