- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Pork Mince
- 1 Egg (well beaten)
- Plain Flour to bind if needed
- Cooking Oil or Cooking Spray
- Pinch of Olive Salt (Savannah Brand)
- In a bowl, combine pork mince with the well beaten egg and olive salt.
- Add pain flour to bind more, if needed.
- Shape into patties on a lightly floured board. Should make approximately 6 patties.
- Pour enough oil into a pan to lightly coat the base and heat.
- Put patties into the pan when the oil is at the right temperature and cook till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve on a warm plate with the veggies of your choice.
These patties can be made into party size snacks, a nice little snack for guests. The patties also cook well on the barbecue Minced beef or chicken can be used if liked