Simple potato salad with a twist
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 2kg Potatos peeled and cubed
- 2 cup Sour Cream
- 3 cup Whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 6 Boiled eggs, cubed
- 250g Bacon, diced
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- Boil potatoes and garlic together until soft. Whilst potatoes are boiling, fry bacon and onion until soft and browned.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in a jug or small bowl.
- Place potatoes, eggs, bacon and onion in a large bowl. Pour in sour cream/mayonnaise mixture and stir gently until well combined (if using a container with a lid and some room you can also seal the container and mix by tipping the bowl over multiple times)