Looking for something a little different to put in your kids lunchbox? These fantastic and healthy, Salmon and corn pancakes are packed with goodness and are sure to please.
Makes approx. 16 small pancakes
2 cups self-raising flour
2 cups reduced fat milk
1 cup tinned corn (no added salt)
1 zucchini, grated
1 x 95g can of salmon (any flavour), drained
¼ cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, milk and egg until well combined.
- Add corn, zucchini, salmon and cheese and stir well to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan over a low/medium heat and grease lightly.
- Place one tablespoon of pancake mixture per pancake into the pan and allow to cook until bubbles start to form. Once a few bubbles appear, flip each pancake to cook the other side. Allow to cook until both sides are lightly golden and mixture has set in the centre.
- Serve with a side salad for lunch or as they are for a quick healthy snack. Perfect for lunchboxes