After a full-scale celebrative buffet lunch, the family decided to eat something simple for dinner. A pasta dish without dairy products but with plenty of oomph! This dish is so quick and easy, but equally tasty as the big banquet we had early on. Click here for a homemade chilli pepper sauce.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Spaghetti
- 2 TBSP Kecap Manis Sedang (medium sweet soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP Homemade chilli pepper sauce (see above for link)
- 2 tsp Pure sesame oil
- Cook pasta in boiling water as per the direction for use. Usually I cook 500 grams of pasta in 5 litres of boiling water, depending on the pasta, if it's freshly made it could only take 2-3 minutes to cook, if it's from the packet look for the suggested time.
- Mix soy sauce, chilli pepper sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Drain pasta when cooked and transfer to a serving bowl. Pour sauce mixture over and toss pasta evenly. Serve immediately.