- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
A great way to include healthy beans into a meal or snack.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 0.75cup cooked kidney beans
- 0.5 cup cooked black beans
- 0.25 cup wholemeal flour
- 1tbl olive oil
- 1 egg beaten egg
- 1 tsp paprika, tumeric, cumin
- to taste chilli powder/flakes
- Process (or grind) the cooked kidney beans and black beans until they are broken down and can be made into a paste (you can blend but keep mixture dry and not too moist)
- Add spices to paste including paprika, tumeric and cumin (chilli to taste)
- Mix bean paste with flour, beaten egg and oil until mixture is of a consistency that you can shape into patties (add extra flour if mixture too wet).
- Heat the patties with some onion and spinach and warm through until cooked.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.