- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Great recipe for parties
Ingredients (makes 1 dip)
- 1 white Cobb loaf, unsliced
- 250g spinach, frozen chopped
- 1/2 white onion, diced finely
- 300ml sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkt Continental spring vegetable soup mix
- Defrost spinach and squeeze out excess water
- Combine onion, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise and soup mix in a bowl. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Take a lid off the Cobb loaf and scoop out bread in bite size pieces and put aside.
- Spray all the bread with non stick cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes on an oven tray to crisp up.
- Leave to cool and fill with spinach mixture. Serve with lid and reserved bread