- Serves 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A quick, easy and very healthy lunch. I serve the omelette with a side of spinach and some BBQ sauce.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 handful Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 small Tomato (diced)
- 6 small pieces Capsicum (diced)
- 2 Eggs (whisk)
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and pour into a small non stick pan on low setting.
- After about 2 minutes, scatter chopped vegetables on half of the eggs. Try not to add too much filling as the omelette will fall apart.
- When the egg mixture has no runny substance on top you can fold the half that doesn't have filling over to cover the vegetables.
- Leave on low for 4 minutes, then carefully flip the whole omelette over to cook the other side. The omelette is finished when you press on it and no egg runs out.
Love to make this when I can't think of anything to have for lunch. Super quick and easy.