- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
Makes a delicious light lunch dish
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 Cup Pistachio Nuts (shelled)
- 6 Slices whie bread, crust removed and crumbed
- 1/3 cup Finley Chopped Parsley
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 750 Grams Lean Chicken Mince
- 1.6 kilos Chicken (deboned)
- 3 Rashers of bacon (rind removed)
- Combine nuts, milk, breadcrumbs, parsley and mince to make stuffing
- Place boned chicken breast side down on a flat work surface. Top with bacon and stuffing. Pull the flesh to cover stuffing and secure with skewers.
- Roast over a rack at 180C for 1 hour 20 minutes. Cool then chill. Cut into thin slices and serve on rye bread with salad.
You can also line with spinach leaves before putting the stuffing on.