- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A simple classic fried rice that caters to gluten and grain intolerance, and one recipe you can make for the whole family.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup millet
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 3 celery stems, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 3 slices bacon strips, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 small red chilli's, chopped finely
- In a small saucepan add the millet on medium setting with 2-3 cups of water to cook for approx 15 mins. Then strain through the excess water and place the cooked millet in a bowl whilst you prepare other ingredients.
- In a small pan add the onion and garlic to sautee on low for 2-3 minutes. Then add in the bacon, chilli and egg to cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- In a small steamer add the celery and carrot and steam on low for 10-15 mins. Then once cooked, add the vegetables, bacon, eggs, and chilli to the bowl along with cooked millet and stir through the olive oil.
Recipe Sugar free and grain free fried rice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.