Super healthy, super tasty! Full of the “good stuff” & if you omit the chocolate it is sugar free and Paleo friendly (already is gluten free). Loads of energy in these “guilt free” treats!
Ingredients (serves 16 | makes 16 squares)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Blend the ripe bananas and dates in the blender (should achieve a “chunky puree”).
- Mix the banana/date puree with the rest of the ingredients. Press into a 9 X 12 pan that has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 35 mins and cool completely. Cut into squares, when completely cool the squares can be topped with melted chocolate (optional).