- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Why not impress your Mum this Mother’s Day with a homemade breakfast of sweet chilli baked eggs with beans! Yum!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish (plus extra to serve)
- 1 tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams Feta, crumbled
- Grainy toast and basil, to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 170C (150 fan-forced).
- Add olive oil into a pan and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in the diced chorizo and cook for 2 minutes until lightly browned. Add the chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the beans and cook for about 5 minutes until heated through.
- Divide into 4 single serve, oven proof dishes. Crack an egg on top, sprinkle with feta and bake for 8-10 minutes for medium to runny eggs.
- Remove from the oven, top with dollops of Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish, fresh basil and serve with grainy toast.
This recipe is courtesy of Barker’s of Geraldine and Anathoth Farm.