This beautiful Sweet Potato, Spinach and Feta Salad is the perfect side dish for when friends and family come over.
- 80g Baby Spinach
- 40g Snow Pea Sprouts
- ½ continental cucumber, sliced and halved
- ½ Red Onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 40g fetta40g pine nuts
- 2 tb spoons dried oregano
- 2 tb spoon balsamic vinegar
- Spray olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and grease an oven tray with spray oil.
- Lightly spray cubed sweet potato with oil and coat with about 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Place in prepared oven tray and into pre-heated oven for 20 – 30 mins or until tender and slightly golden.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool on the bench.
- Lightly spray a small baking dish with oil, spread the pine nuts out evenly and toast for about 5 – 10 mins or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.In the meantime, place the spinach leaves and snow pea sprouts in a large serving bowl and toss with balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Arrange cucumber and onion in the bowl.
- Top with cooled pine nuts, sweet potato and crumbled fetta over the top.