- Serves 2.5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
An easy to prepare tomato pesto pasta. Quick and easy even if you make the pasta yourself with the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker. You can find the recipe for the Simple Egg Free Gluten Free Pasta in the dinner section of Mouths of Mums recipes. The ratio of Pasta to Pesto can be changed depending on how ‘coated’ you like your pasta
Ingredients (serves 2.5)
- 250g Simple Egg Free Gluten Free pasta or pasta of choice
- 3/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (Dry, not in liquid)
- Good Glug Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Basil
- 80g Pine Nuts
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese plus more to serve
- 1 Lemon
- Make Simple Egg Free Gluten Free pasta using the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker or set aside pasta to cook at the end.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and olive oil to food processor and blend.
- Wash basil and trim off large stems. Add pine nuts and basil into the food processor and blend.
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese into the food processor and blend.
- Cook pasta on stove until al dente. Drain and place into large mixing bowl.
- Add Tomato pesto and mix. Place into serving bowl(s). Juice lemon and pour over the top, garnish with Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.