Use turkey sausages in this recipe to create super cute Turkeys in the Graveyard this Halloween! A super easy recipe that will impress the kids….
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 Turkeys in the Graveyard)
- 1 pack Ingham's Turkey Sausages
- 1/4 tube Spaghetti or Fettucine
- 1/2 bottle Pre-made Tomato Based Pasta Sauce
- 2 florets Broccoli
- 6 Cheese Slices (we used American style cheese for this recipe)
- Lightly prick the Ingham's Turkey Sausages on all sides and then gently cook in a non-stick frypan. Once cooked, allow to rest for 5 minutes and then set onto paper towel to absorb any excess juices (there should be very little as these sausages are all less than 6% fat).
- While the sausages are cooking, boil a large saucepan of water and cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Warm the pasta sauce either in the microwave or a small saucepan.
- Cut your gravestones and crosses from the cheese slices and break the broccoli into tiny little sprigs.
- Assemble your turkeys in the graveyard either on individual plates or on a larger serving tray - wrap the sausages in the spaghetti, lay on the plate and spoon pasta sauce over the base. Place the tiny broccoli sprigs in place as well as the cheese crosses. Enjoy!
Oh what fun you'll create for the kids this Halloween with Ingham's Turkey Sausages in the graveyard! The perfect excuse to try the brand new Summer Turkey Range (Rissoles, Burgers or Rissoles) only at Woolworths in the fresh chicken section. Happy Halloween!