A perfect post Easter solution for those left over hunting eggs. This recipe is sure to be a favourite.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 5 tablespoons Icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon Oil (of your choice I used rice bran)
- 50g Butter
- 50g Brown sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste
- 1 Package of vanilla custard
- 9 Hunting style Easter eggs
- Using the Phillips Pasta and Noodle Maker cup, measure out the flour to half way. Add the icing sugar and top up with flour and even the top to get exact measure.
- In the wet ingredients jug mix 1 egg, vanilla paste an water to the top to the 95ml fill line.
- Make your pasta using the lasagna disc.
- Cut the pasta using a tortellini cutter or cookie cutter. Cut each Easter egg in half and place in the middle of the pasta. Fold in half, seal edges and decorate with a fork.
- Fry the pasta in the sugar and butter mix, turning frequently.
- Serve swimming in a hot or cold bowl of custard.