- Serves 5
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Developed by Paediatric Nutrionist and Author of Wholesome Child, Mandy Sacher
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 large ripe pear, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 65g steamed + frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2/3 cup (80g) rolled oats
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) milk of choice
- 1 Medjool date, to sweeten (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
Serving and storing leftovers Serve immediately, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze in popsicle moulds for up to 4 months.