- Makes 40
- 80 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A minimal fuss dessert that can be easily adapted to children by leaving out the alcohol, changing biscuits, adding mini MnM’s or rolling in 100’s and 1000’s.
Ingredients (makes 40 )
- 250g chocolate flavoured biscuits
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 30-60ml rum or other spirit
- Coconut (for rolling)
- Place biscuits in blender until crumbled.
- Add rum and condensed milk and mix through with a blunt knife. Once completely combined use a teaspoon to scoop some into the coconut and roll until nicely round. Re-roll in coconut until covered.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
Fantastic for the kids to make. No dangerous objects, no heating and lots of sticky mess to lick from their fingers which is always the part that they love. 15 minutes prep and an hour to chill makes it great when you have forgotten dessert.