How awesome would it be if kids came with a remote?
(Or even just a universal instruction manual!)
Parenting is THE toughest gig in the world. Many of us are guilty of looking for a short cut from time to time to make things easier.
So we went to the Mums in our MoM community and asked them what they wish had been invented to make being Mum a little bit simpler. We think some of these little inventions would be awesome. If only we could make them all a reality!
What would you add to this list …
- An extra set of arms
- Drive through supermarket for the essentials
- An off switch!
- Shopping trolleys that had a place to safely click your capsule into while shopping and still have a spot for your toddler to be clipped in so they can’t help themselves to the lolly aisle!!!
- Free taxi service (I think that’s what they call mum and dad!)
- Baby jumpsuits in Velcro and furry walls to stick them to. That way they’ll stay put !
- Drive through ATM
- A box that fulfils the “I dont know” response. Especially at breakfast time! If only Kellogs would make a cereal called “I dont know”….
- A pause and rewind button! So we could replay the most cherished/funny moments and share with those who weren’t around to see!
- A clone
- Volume control or mute button
- A translator…. Making it easier to understand what our little ones chatter about
- A ’tissues in pocket detector’ which would alert you if there were any tissues in dirty washing BEFORE you turn on the washing machine.
- A Find My … phone app for their dummy/comforter/bottle/favourite toy
- Robot arms you can strap on for when you need extra hands whilst holding bub
- Free nanny services to clean and entertain the kids when mum is sick or super tired
That tissue detector sounds like a real winner to me! And a Find My dummy App would have saved me lots of broken nights of sleep doing the dummy run.
Check out more great ideas below.
What invention would make your life easier as a parent?
Share your comments below.