The “Santa Babies” clip, posted on the Got Talent Global Facebook page has viewers in total shock!
The clip which comes from the Ukrainian version of the reality programme, Got Talent, has left us stunned.
Four young babies can be seen getting flung around by their mums to the tune of Jingle Bells. They are tossed around, tipped upside down, swung side to side, even somersaulted in the air. It’s crazy!
Viewers are horrified!
– “This is sickening to watch. I couldn’t finish it. I don’t care if it’s baby yoga or whatever the hell they wanna call it, it’s unsafe. They’re doing it so quick and carelessly, they need mats on that floor and helmets on their heads if they are going to continue doing this psycho act for entertainment. It takes one second to slip up and drop them.”
– “What the hell is wrong with you girls..I hope to God none of your babies didn’t get broken arms by swinging them the way you did..”
– “Holy fu#k why on earth would you risk your child’s safety for a talent show! That’s not talent! Someone needs to look into these kids lives very closely…”
– “This is child abuse..I get that it seems cute and fun but come on people! Shaking baby syndrome and dislocated limbs are real and painful to babies!”
– “This is absolutely awful. Is anyone really enjoying this without a second thought for those babies who are being used as stage props?! They are PEOPLE, not props! I hate this so much.”
– “This is NOT CUTE and NOT FUNNY. infants have extremely fragile joints and their shoulders and hips are very easily dislocated. This is abuse and CPS should be called. Also, being tossed around like that can most definitely cause blunt force trauma to the brain in the form of a concussion or contusion. This is absolutely infuriating.”
The clip has received over 1.7 million views and 20,ooo+ shares.
Another video that has been shocking viewers on Facebook is this one below from Russia of a baby being tossed around by the arms before getting dunked in icy water. It is said to be a practice used in Russia that is believed to toughen the immune system.
It has had over 3 million views. Comments are again outraged at the practice.
Share your comments below.