Winter holidays can be hard to keep the kids entertained because the weather can make it hard to get out of the house.
Here are 5 great things you can do with the kids to help keep them entertained:
- Library: The Darwin Library has great holiday programs including movies, story times, science experiments, shows and more. All events are FREE. The Alice Springs Library also has many events including story times, movies and craft to keep the kids busy. All events are FREE.
- Mini golf: Flight Path golf have a fabulous mini golf course that the kids will love. Price is $8.50 for 18 holes. Open everyday.
- Show: The Alice Spring show is on again bringing you food, rides, animals and lots of entertainment. On 1st and 2nd of July 9-5:30pm.
- Reptiles: Visit the Alice Springs Reptile Centre for a fun day of reptile spotting. Don’t miss the informative daily show and handling session, the kids will love it. Prices start at $9. Open everyday.
- Movies: Winter time is perfect for seeing a movie and Event cinemas have great family ticket prices. With “Finding Dory”, “Ice Age 5″ and “The BFG” all out these holidays, you may even want to go more than once.
Check out some great indoor games to do with the kids in the holidays HERE.
What are you planning on doing with the kids these holidays? Please add your comment below.