I love this idea and love creating it. We have had many birthdays and celebrations where we have used this balloon holder.
- 1 sheet Paper Foil - you can use regular paper if you want or material
- Rocks Small hand full
- Ribbon String Small Piece
- Cardboard Small Piece
- Put rocks to the side and the ribbon. Cut the foil or paper into a round shape 30 cm by 30 cm. Then cut the outside of the circle into strips by 4 cm all the way round.
- Cut the cardboard onto a small round shape. This is for the bottom of the balloon holder.
- Put the small piece of cardboard in the middle of the round foil and then assemble rocks on top and tie up with the ribbon. You now have a balloon holder that is creative and not expensive.
Holds down about 6-8 balloons. Use more rocks for a greater hold.