At party each child gets to throw a dart to pop a balloon, once the balloon is popped they read out what letter is printed inside on a piece of paper. If the letter is from the birthday boy or girls name, they win a prize.
- 26 Balloons 2 different colours to make eyes
- 26 Letters of the alphabet printed on plain paper
- 1 Wooden board
- 1 Tin spray paint to cover board (optional)
- 1 Black marker to draw pupils
- 1 Dart
- 26 Pins
- Spray wooden board colour theme of your party (optional).
- Cut out letters and add a letter inside every balloon before you blow them up.
- Pin balloons to the board putting 2 different colours in the centre and draw pupils on them.
My son had a yellow 3rd birthday party, we put it on top of a rubber mat all the kids enjoyed.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: