If you have a little girl who doesn’t mind you playing with her hair, have a go at this gorgeous braided hair crown. My daughter loves the compliments she receives when we are out. It is also a very practical hair style for children with fly away hair as it picks it up and pulls it back off their face.
- Hair elastic
- Bobby pins
- Section off 3 strands of hair on the left hand side temple.
- Begin to braid by plaiting the 3 strands, then gradually adding in a piece of hair with each strand.
- Plait in a circular motion around the crown.
- You will likely finish up on one side with a long plaited tail. Coil the plaited tail around the head and secure with bobby pins.
- It can be hard to imagine what to do by instructions alone. If in doubt, youtube has some step by step videos to show you exactly what to do when braiding a hair crown as well.
Be patient and don't give up. I kind of stumbled across this when playing with her hair and ended up researching a bit more on youtube to see the ins and outs of how to do it visually.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: