If you have a little girl who doesn’t mind you playing with her hair, have a go at this gorgeous braided hair crown. My daughter loves the compliments she receives when we are out. It is also a very practical hair style for children with fly away hair as it picks it up and pulls it back off their face.
- Hair elastic
- Bobby pins
- Section off 3 strands of hair on the left hand side temple.
- Begin to braid by plaiting the 3 strands, then gradually adding in a piece of hair with each strand.
- Plait in a circular motion around the crown.
- You will likely finish up on one side with a long plaited tail. Coil the plaited tail around the head and secure with bobby pins.
- It can be hard to imagine what to do by instructions alone. If in doubt, youtube has some step by step videos to show you exactly what to do when braiding a hair crown as well.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: