I learned how to do this in hospital and it’s extremely calming. Let your imagination run wild. Research mandalas and patterns to get some ideas. They can be as easy or as complex as you like.
- 1 Mandala pattern (you can find templates online or draw your own)
- a few gel pens (colours to suit)
- 1 piece cardboard backing
- 1 picture frame
- Find your mandala template and print it out, or draw one yourself.
- Draw/doodle in each section creating any patterns you please (great calming technique). Take your time and let your imagination take over!
- Once completed I mounted on a back cardboard back and framed it.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: