Fun idea for Christmas nails, paint these cute little these candy canes on your nails for Christmas day.
- 1 Shellac cleaner solution
- 1 Shellac base coat
- 1 Mint/light green shellac colour
- 1 Red shellac colour
- 1 White shellac colour
- 1 Shellac top coat
- 1 Toothpick
- 1 UV Light
- 2 Disposable make up remover pads
- Clean your nails with the shellac cleanser solution.
- Paint your nails with a thin coat of shellac base coat and cure under a UV light for 30 seconds.
- Paint nails with mint green colour shellac and cure for 120 seconds under UV light, repeat 1-2 times for deeper colour.
- Paint a candy cane shape with white shellac and cure under UV light for 120 seconds, repeat 1-2 times for 3D effect.
- Paint red stripes on the candy cane with shellac and cure under UV light for 120 seconds, repeat if required.
- Paint shellac top coat over nails and cure under UV light for 120 seconds.
- Wipe over nails with cleanser solution and your all done!
You will have lots of fun with these nail designs.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: