Great rainy day project to make use of empty boxes from online deliveries. Make a stop sign and some traffic lights on the blackboard or out of paper.
- 1 Empty cardboard box
- 2 Piece of string/ribbon
- Coloured pens/pencils/crayons or paint
- Take your empty box and cut all the flaps off minus one side. (One side left to make a back seat to drive teddy/dolly around)
- Cut out 5 circles from cut off flaps (can use paper if flaps aren't big enough)
- Paint or get kids to colour 4 circles black and attach to 4 bottom corners of box for wheels. 5th circle is steering wheel. Get kids to draw a horn in the middle and colour in and attach
- Draw headlights on the front with yellow pen/pencil. Get kids to decorate rest of car with colours however they like.
- Attach string/ribbon as straps on each side to go over their shoulders.
This really can just be made with anything you have around the house. Kids have a ball decorating their cars and then keep them occupied driving it around their pretend roads. Once they're done it's easily collapsed to go into the recycling bin
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: