Great rainy day project to make use of empty boxes from online deliveries. Make a stop sign and some traffic lights on the blackboard or out of paper.
- 1 Empty cardboard box
- 2 Piece of string/ribbon
- Coloured pens/pencils/crayons or paint
- Take your empty box and cut all the flaps off minus one side. (One side left to make a back seat to drive teddy/dolly around)
- Cut out 5 circles from cut off flaps (can use paper if flaps aren't big enough)
- Paint or get kids to colour 4 circles black and attach to 4 bottom corners of box for wheels. 5th circle is steering wheel. Get kids to draw a horn in the middle and colour in and attach
- Draw headlights on the front with yellow pen/pencil. Get kids to decorate rest of car with colours however they like.
- Attach string/ribbon as straps on each side to go over their shoulders.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: