The kids will love waking up and seeing that Easter bunny has left his colourful paw prints around the house and even better when the prints are your kids favourite colours.
- 8-12 pairs bunny paw prints
- 2 different coloured crepe paper
- draw or Print paw pictures out from the internet. Cut out the paw prints
- Tear up the crepe paper into strips and crumble into balls.
Glue them to the paw prints.
- Place two paw prints together from the front door (or wherever your Easter Bunny enters from) to where the chocolates are.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: