A boring old piece of cardboard turned into a piece of woollen letter art.
- 1 Pencil
- 1 Piece of thick Cardboard
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Roll of Wool
- 1 Glue Bottle
- 1 Decorations
- Outline the letter you have chosen on a thick piece of Cardboard.
- Cut out your letter.
- Add some glue on the back and front top of one side of the cardboard, start winding the wool around tucking the starting piece under the wool.
- Keep adding glue to back and front, and winding the wool around pushing it up so the cardboard isn't exposed. Do one section of the letter at a time.
- Once your entire letter is covered in wool and has dried you can add your decorations.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: