A quick and fun craft for the kids, using leftover crayons in the bottom of crayon case.
- 6 - 12 Broken un-used Different Colour Crayons
- 1 Sharpener
- Baking Paper
- Using leftover crayons, sharpener them into a container
- Mix up the colours
- Lay 1 flat piece of baking paper and sprinkle crayons on top
- Lay second piece of baking paper on top
- Use iron on a medium heat. Leave in each spot for 3-5 seconds.
- Allow crayons to cool then peel off top baking sheet.
Careful using hot iron. Parent help/supervison is required.
Try not to layer crayons to thick.
Do not push iron, lift to move.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: