This present was easy to make, my little girl loved helping me and my husband loved it! He is a big fan of peanut M&Ms but you could add any type of chocolate or lolly that you like! I also had my sister laminate the “saying” on her laminator but it will still work just as well if it isn’t. Only other note I would suggest is maybe have an extra bag of chocolates if your child is going to help as she kept eating them haha! (Okay maybe I had a few too!)
- 1 glass jar
- 4 bags of peanut m&ms
- 1 bag of chocolate gold coins
- 1 green paper A4
- 1 brown paper A4
- 1 White paper A4
- 1 Birthday card
- 1 double sided sticky tape
- Buy your items, chocolates from supermarket, paper from office supplies shop, card and glass jar from $2 shop.
- Type up on computer "To my slightly nutty but very sweet Dad" add a green border and print. Cut around border.
- Put chocolate money coins in bottom of jar. I separated all the colours of the M&Ms into bowls, then emptied one bowl into the jar at a time to make a rainbow effect.
- Cut green and brown paper into a thick long strip to go around jar, make the green one fatter then the brown then sticky tape onto jar. Then stick your printed saying onto the middle.
- Cut the birthday card into a round shape, (try and find one that just says happy birthday and is small enough to fit on your lid). Stick with double sided sticky tape onto lid.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: