This Disney character fun craft project that all kids will enjoy. Great for any party, craft day or even as a gift for the kids to give their friends.
- Your favourite Disney character mobile cut outs (See Note)
- 2 Sticks from the garden, roughly same size
- A Ball of Coloured wool or string
- Hole punch
- Coloured pencils/ pens (optional)
- Print out your favourite Disney Character Mobile Templates (see Notes for website).
Print in colour or get the kids to colour them in!
Glue them back to back per the template instructions.
Using the hole punch, place a hole at the top of each character. You can punch a hole on the bottom of a character if you want to join another one from it.
- Using the wool/ string, cut to your desired length and tie it through the holes and join any if you wish. You can make the lengths all different if you wish for a different effect.
Lay the 2 sticks on the table in a cross and using some wool or string tie them together.
- Start attaching all your characters to the sticks. Try to make it as even as you can on all sides so when it hangs it won't fall to one side.
To hang from the ceiling, tie 4 equal pieces of string a quarter of the way in from the middle of each stick. Hold up the mobile to ensure its hanging even and tie all 4 strings together. Hang on the ceiling in the kids bedroom.
Disney Character Mobiles were sourced from http://family.disney.com/crafts. This site is amazing! You will find it hard to leave this site once you start....the crafts go on forever!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: