This is an easy & quick DIY project. These are great for unique presents or just something for the kids to do at home for their own rooms. Even perfect for keepsake toys that you don’t want to throw out. The list is endless.
- 1 Wooden Board
- 1 Paint of your choice
- 1 Figurine
- Extra Materials (flowers etc. whatever you like)
- 1 Hot glue gun and a few glue sticks
- 1 Framing hook
- Simply paint the board or decorate as desired. I chose to glue a piece of craft paper to my board. Allow to dry.
- Glue down figurine and extra materials. Some figurines might require a different method such as being screwed down. Ensure the wood that you choose is the right thicken for the screw to go through the wood and toy.
- Attach framing hook to the back and hang on wall.
I am a very crafty person so have loads of supplies, you may have to visit a few shops to retrieve supplies. I added on Kindy glitz around the flowers and on the ponies hair for finishing touches. The Pony I used is also a keepsake toy from when I was young so the feet looked a little discoloured. I simply put glitter over the feet to make shoes to hide it. There is no right or wrong way for decorating these pieces, just have fun.
If you decide to get your craft on and make one I would love to see it... make sure you add a picture in the comments below. :) Happy Making
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: