It’s always lovely to give handmade cards to special people, so this adorable Easter bunny card is simply the cutest idea! A perfect project for little hands that love a bit of cutting and creating!
- 1 Blank gift card (or cardboard folded in half)
- 1 Blank A4 sheet
- Coloured strands of wool
- Sticky tape
- Draw the outline of an Easter bunny onto a sheet of paper. Trace the outline onto the front of the gift card.
- Ask an adult to carefully cut out the bunny outline on the gift card.
- Use your scissors to carefully cut strands of wool that are long enough to reach across the bunny outline on the paper.
- Take the strands of wool and place them across the bunny outline on the sheet of paper. Try and get them close together so there's not too many gaps.
- Once the bunny is covered, take the sticky tape and place a long piece over both ends of the wool to keep it in place.
- Place the sheet behind the bunny card cutout and trim the paper so that it fits within the card border.
- Tape the edges of the paper to the inside of the card to hold in place.
- Turn your card over to see a colourful and fluffy bunny displayed on the front!