These are great for easy to make, fun but useful presents for the kids school friends. They can be made in any colour and look adorable!
- 1 Flannel per bunny
- 2 Small rubber bands per bunny
- 1 Small Easter egg per bunny
- Lay the flannel flat in a diamond shape, and roll from the bottom corner up so you end up with a sausage shape
- Bend flannel in half, and secure a rubber band just under half way up to make the bunny's tummy.
- Secure another rubber band up above the first one (leaving a gap for the head) to create the head and ears.
- Tie your choice of ribbon around the rubber band to conceal them, and place a little Easter egg in the hole on the bunny's tummy. ( If making for a baby or really small child, I would leave the egg out.)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: