This Easter bunny mask will be a real hit at Easter egg hunts! I made this for my son for his Easter parade and he loved it.
- Think band of white elastic
- Glue and stapler
- Fluffy ball for nose
- Print out a bunny template from the Internet or draw a template up and cut it out.
- Cut out cardboard to have as a backing.
- Glue bunny template to cardboard and glue on bunny nose leave to dry.
- Staple white band of elastic around the back to fit to child's head. Best to measure on your child first.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: