Easy kids craft that is great if you have a few kids or to do as a family.
- Bunny templates. I bought a pack of 20 foam bunny shapes from cheap store for $2 or you can make your own with card.
- Collage papers. We used scrap paper, old wrapping paper, card, foils which had all been cut up into smaller squares.
- Glue. You’ll need a craft glue we used just a regular PVA glue.
- Paintbrush. To help brush the glue all over the bunnies
- Features. We used googly eyes, scrap ribbon, buttons, cotton wool and pom poms to decorate our bunnies and give them features. You could even draw them on if you wanted.
- Glitter and sparkles These are optional of course but when doing craft with my daughter everything pretty much needs glitter and sparkles.
- String for bunting. We used bakers twine but you could use wool or ribbon.
- Using your brush paint glue over your bunny.
- Using your coloured collage papers glue them all over covering up all of the bunny. You can either fold over on the sides or just trim the edges once its dry.
- Glue on the bunny features and leave to dry. You’ll need eyes, whiskers and nose. We also did some with hair bows or neck bows.
We also did a couple from the back view so just the tail.
- Once they are dry. You’ll be ready to attach them to your bunting string. We laid the twine out then lay the bunnies out and planned where we wanted them to go. Once decided we glued the bunny to the twine.
This is a great craft that young kids can do almost on their own. Let them glue colours and shapes wherever they like creating their own fabulous Easter decorations.