A quick Mother's Day craft that my 2 year old toddler loved.
- 1 Plain coloured piece of paper
- 1-2 handful(s) Pre-cut coloured squares
- 1 Non-toxic glue mixture & brush
- 1tag "I love you to pieces (insert name)"
- 1 tag "Happy Mother's Day, Love (name) (year)
- 1 Pre-cut paper/card heart
- 1 mess mat/placemat or alike
- Glue and collage the pre-cut coloured squares on to the pre-cut heart. Let dry.
- When dry, glue the heart onto a solid piece of paper as well as the Mother's Day tags. Wording can be hand written if preferred. Laminate if desired.
My toddler used non-toxic glue and she was supervised the whole time when collaging the heart. We made her Grandma's one each for Mother's Day. One can personalise it to suit Granny/Nanny etc. The tags can be handwritten. I laminated it after for durability.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: