Beautiful fairy wings perfect for imaginative play!
- 1 Cardboard box to cut up
- 2 Sheets of alfoil to cover front and back
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 Sticky tape
- Various Decorations: feathers, bottle caps, cupcake wrappers, sequins, permanent markers- whatever you like!
- Elastic I used 2 disposals mask elastics and tied them together for each arm
- Trace your wing shape onto cardboard and cut out.
- Glue the wings on one side and smooth on alfoil. Trim to size.
- Repeat for other side of wing.
- Add sticky tape to the edges of the wings. This stops the foil from lifting.
- Decorate your wings to make them beautiful!
- Pierce 4 holes into the centre of the wings to attach elastic for the arms.
- Wear and flutter like a fairy! Enjoy!
I couldn't find elastic, so recycled the elastic of some disposable masks that were going into the bin! They are perfect for it!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: